In this day and age where selfies, image, and style play a major role in our every day lives and represent beauty, it’s important to remember that confidence is key and that beauty refers to the “whole you” vs. just your looks. That said I’d like to share how to create a beauty regimen that is simple and does not take too much time. As much as we would all like to turn back time no one has been able to accomplish that and perhaps the chances of it happening are pretty slim. The reality is that we have to take care of our skin and our bodies. Keeping a healthy glow, starts with eating right, exercising, and creating a beauty routine that works for you without going overboard.
Following these simple steps a has made a huge difference for me. They are so simple but will make all the difference in the world:
- Never ever go to sleep with your make-up on. Wash your face every night before you go to bed.
- Remember that moisturizer is your friend. Find the right moisturizer and stick stick to it. Try not to switch brands too much unless the one you are using is not working for you. I use Murad for years and it’s fantastic.
- Drink lots of water. Keeping your body hydrated will automatically give your skin a natural boost.
- Sleep as many hours as you can. I’ve become a huge believer in this. I used to think that success meant depriving yourself from sleep. It’s totally the opposite. You’ll be more successful and even more radiant once you get in a minimum of 7 hours of sleep.
- Follow an exercise routine that allows you to be flexible but make sure you keep up with it. Regular exercise is one of the key factors to healthy skin because it promotes healthy circulation; which in turn provides a natural glow. If you don’t have that much time, try working out for at least 20 minutes per day. Exercise promotes healthy circulation
- Embrace habits that will allow you to create your own “fountain of youth” as early as possible. Start by following these 5 simple tips above and if you have any life changing tips for preserving beautiful skin please share. We’d love to hear all about it!